Pregnancy Loss Group (Virtual for DC & MD)
Pregnancy loss is common - and often incredibly isolating. If you're struggling with grief around pregnancy loss, join us for a virtual group with others who get it.
Time & Location
Nov 28, 12:00 PM – 1:15 PM
Virtual through Zoom
About the event
This four-session group is open to anyone who is struggling with pregnancy loss and could use some community support. It's a closed group, meaning that the cohort will remain consistent without a drop-in option in order to build rapport and trust.
- Tuesdays from 12:00-1:15pm ET
- Four sessions: Nov 28, Dec 5, Dec 12, Dec 19
- Remote via Zoom (group open to folks located in DC and MD due to licensure jurisdictions)
- $65 per session - please contact us if cost is an issue
- Facilitator: Stephanie O'Brien, MSW, LGSW
Please RSVP above to add yourself to an interest list. Your RSVP is not a commitment to the group. Once on our RSVP list, Stephanie will contact you with more information.