GRIEF SPACE: Washington, D.C.
5-week session where grief education meets sharing meets witnessing meets ritual. Next Session TBD. All RSVPs will be placed on our registration list and will be contacted once we have a start date.
Time & Location
Mar 02, 2023, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM EST
Grounded Grief East, 1718 Connecticut Ave NW Suite 201, Washington, DC 20009, USA
About the event
What Grief SPACE is….
- A space where your grief gets to be seen and witnessed by others
- A place where your unattended sorrow is welcomed
- A place where you get to be not ok
- A space where you can talk, or not
- A place to explore your own definition of what your grief is, and what it isn’t
- A place to learn more about grief, no matter the type of loss you are navigating
What Grief SPACE is not…
- Loss specific (meaning all losses are welcome–death and non-death)
- Individual Therapy
How our Grief SPACES formed….
- We trust grievers to reach out when the time feels right and/or when they feel more isolated in their experience. Our Grief SPACE may include the breadth of losses. We encourage you to try out one of our circles to experience having a community for your sorrow.
How many people are part of Grief SPACE….
We have space for 6-9 people per group
Who runs this In-Person Grief SPACE?
Sarah Loveland, LICSW, LCSW will be the Grounded Grief clinician facilitating this 5-week session.
What is the cost?
- $60 per session